Thursday, May 9, 2013

Having fun at Carlsbad, New Mexico

Here we are at Landmark Baptist church,Carlsbad, New Mexico, all settled in, nice church, friendly people!  This is usually how we park, side by side, or nose to nose!  You can see that Behemoth is taking a breather! ha ha


The kids got Grampa and Gramma all dressed up, thus all these pictures, don't I look demure??  That wasn't easy ya know! snicker

Here is a bevy of beauties, from left to right: Nanci, Maurica, yours truly,Lorin, and Emily.  A gorgeous bunch I say!!

Handsome fellas, from left to right, Philip,Matthew, Peter, Bill, Jeffrey and Sweet William, in a 
jacket no less!

The whole bunch, hang with me now, front row, left to right, Philip, Peter and Emily.  Back row, left to right, Nanci, Jeffrey, Bill ,me, Matthew, Sweet William, Maurica and last but not least Lorin.

After all those pictures we were hungry, I was hot so changed my shirt, they wanted MORE pictures! Sweet William is trying to be dapper,I think he is funny, but cute!

Now is that a handsome couple or what, can we eat now??? ha ha, had a wonderful Chinese buffet!

As we were leaving, heading for Roswell I saw this beautiful blue engine, and on one side there was a junkyard for Grampa and on the other side a propane place for Jeff, Whoo Hoo. Behemoth runs on Propane. We had a great time!

Now we are headed for alien land, Roswell, New Mexico, so come on along, it was a fun place!  See ya when ya mosey on back!  Hugs, Prayers & Love, Arlette & Bill too, and the Sassy


No comments: